Notify Message
Manakeep 728x90
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off Topic

Thoughts on my new UI

Just been redoing my UI and wondering if anyone has any working mods they think may improve my UI(screen shot in the gallery). Currently i am looking to upgrade my chat mod, i do not like Prat but want a mod that has scrolling and channel memory.
Small Streak 10y
Streak55788Member avatar small Currents 10y
Off Topic

PvE-PvP xfer

Later guys, I xferred the pally and lock to Korgath. Same char name if you need/want to get in touch.Muldred
Small Muldred 10y
Muldred2651Small Ariel 10y
Off Topic

To Cows!

Moooooooo.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DNCUaa20f8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPHidpQuTU
Member avatar small Shadowleaves 10y
Shadowleaves1372Member avatar small Shadowleaves 10y
Off Topic

Batman - Dark Knight

LinkThis movie is looking better and better each trailer. Im so glad they've not shown Two Face as of yet, leave us with a bit of surprise.
Small Fender 10y
Fender1469Small Fender 10y
Off Topic

^ < v because its fun

^ Does not exist&lt; Hopes others will understand and play alongv Has hair in places they wish they didn't
Small Hildebrand 10y
Hildebrand101037Member avatar small Meghas 10y
Off Topic

3rd built PC

just ordered parts for what would now my 3rd computer. I've got a feeling its gonna be overly sick for a long time. On to the drooling parts:Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 LinkAsus P5E3 Premium with WiFi NLinkand 4 gigs of DDR3 1600mhzLinkGonna use the r...
Member avatar small Tmender 10y
Tmender1485Member avatar small Tmender 10y
Off Topic

Game link preservation

http://neutralx0.net/home/esc_vision.html
Small Hildebrand 10y
Hildebrand1378Small Hildebrand 10y
Off Topic

New Computer

I am looking to Upgrade My Computer, i have decided to build a computer for the first time. I am not looking for a super top of the line badass machine, i simply want something more powerful than my 5 year old gateway, something around $500. I w...
Member avatar small Votiga 11y
Votiga5719Member avatar small Manuvery 10y
Off Topic

Ashev Anime'ed!!

A drawing I did...http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Smallmogwai/AshevEdited.jpg
Small Ashev 11y
Ashev8958Small Ashev 11y
Off Topic

Haiku fun thread

Since the guild seems to enjoy these I thought I might start a thread dedicated to them.I'm new at haikuAlways wanted to try itMy first one, like it?
Small Hildebrand 11y
Hildebrand1392Small Hildebrand 11y
Off Topic

Er...

LinkDoes anyone else think it's a little insane to get paid $20million for a fake wrestling match?
Small Seabass 11y
Seabass3541Small Seabass 11y
Off Topic

Anyone else wondering?

I'm curious if anyone else besides me is starting question the truth about what is going on with the economy, the war in Iraq, and future of civilazation. Lately I have seen some crazy documentary on the subject. Anyone else have any thoughts on...
Small Hildebrand 11y
Hildebrand4616Member avatar small Tmender 11y
Off Topic

Ironforge on Superbowl Sunday

So there I was... minding my own business, when a damn begger whispers me for gold after nobody responds to him saying things in general chat. I said this to him:
Member avatar small Shadowleaves 11y
Shadowleaves3520Member avatar small Torchbs 11y
Off Topic

Loof makes movies!

Well since today is Tuesday and the servers are down but Im at home due to a snow day, i figured to screw around with video capturing software and windows movie maker.I am going to start using Game Cam (Too cheap to buy the version of Fraps i need...
Member avatar small Lufniap 11y
Lufniap5680Member avatar small Lufniap 11y
Off Topic

Gnome Mages - This is Priceless

All I have to say is all hail Minii-MeLink
Member avatar small Mirrodin 11y
Mirrodin2424Member avatar small Tmender 11y
Off Topic

new Tech

New tech items that you would have never dreamed that you would never thought ofLink
Small Dielmarcy 11y
Dielmarcy1367Small Dielmarcy 11y
Off Topic

Some of my artwork...

I'm sure a few of you have noticed that I tend to bitch a lot about art projects that are due, blahddy, blah, blah, but here are a few pieces I have done. Just wanted to share my lervely art to the world! ;)And here are a few of my boss strat art ...
Small Ashev 11y
Ashev5660Member avatar small Tmender 11y
Off Topic

Photos from Iraq

Figured since the server's were down, it'll give me a chance to get some photos for my long trip up.{img17932}^ a camel spider a couple of guys caught, figured people wanted to see that{img17933}^ my jet early in the trip, while it was still relat...
Member avatar small Tmender 11y
Tmender1380Member avatar small Tmender 11y
Off Topic

Cooking

Most of you know I am a stay at mom for 90% of my time. With the children Chip and I usually do not eat out and if I want a treat I usually bake or cook for myself. When going out I get disappointed in food Because my expectations is that it shoul...
Small Dielmarcy 11y
Dielmarcy141446Small Ashev 11y
Off Topic

Internet problems

k i know alot of people in the guild work for or deal with isp issues. i believe hilde for example works for AT&amp;T or something in oklahoma, so coming on here to see if anyone has any ideas or solutions to resolve my issue. Ive done tracerts an...
Small Fender 11y
Fender10998Small BoZe 11y