Notify Message
Manakeep 728x90
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

New Guild Website

LinkWell alot of people have complained about how hard it is to find posts on this site, and how clunky it is. Whaler was gracious enough to let us use his website (and it makes his eyes bleed less) so this is it, WIth exp coming in a few days, le...
Small Fender 10y
Fender119270Small Ariel 10y
Guild News

Old Man Alert

Today is Fender's birthday!!!!!!Wish the old man a happy birthday and please harass him as much as possible....that is all
Small Lacerate 11y
Lacerate41782Small Fender 11y
Guild News

I need everybody's attention

The time has come.....Aeld is now a man bearmoonkintree....no longer a boy bearmoonkintree because it is his birthday!!!!!
Small Lacerate 11y
Lacerate91186Member avatar small Tmender 11y
Guild News

Hyjal Attunement

Vashj dead - checkKael dead - checkHyjal attuned so we can move to new fucking content - unchecked!Please post stating which vials you DO NOT HAVE. Also if you havent you need to be up to the questline part for rage Winterchill for BT attunement, ...
Small Fender 11y
Fender61322Small Hildebrand 11y
Guild News

Raptor Goes T6!!!!

This is what my gear should look like!!!Pitty I can't transfer my home gear to Garona...{img19365}{img19366}
Member avatar small Raptorwar 11y
Raptorwar6974Member avatar small Raptorwar 11y
Guild News

POLL - Makeup raid for Halloween night on following Monday

K, since no raid on halloween night this coming wed, if we have the raid size and balance, we can raid the following monday night. Now if we clear quick and fast and have less trouble with Vashj next week, this could mean possible more time for ka...
Small Fender 11y
Fender101137Small Dielmarcy 11y
Guild News

Down goes Lady V!

To a group consisting entirely of gnomes...except for the giant owl thing.Link
Small Aeldwen 11y
Aeldwen4634Member avatar small Amadora 11y
Guild News

On to Vashj!

I forgot how easy Hydross was it had been so long!http://s3.amazonaws.com/mmoguildsites_gallery/img14490.jpgMacto toying with Vashj:http://s3.amazonaws.com/mmoguildsites_gallery/img14491.jpg
Member avatar small Amadora 12y
Amadora111218Member avatar small Torchbs 12y
Guild News

A'lar

Poc. I know you have some good pics of the kill. Could you post bc I suck at posting them!;)
Small Dielmarcy 12y
Dielmarcy1411Small Dielmarcy 12y
Guild News

Leo was so laughable... woot

So Leo is dead and now our turn to who? A'lar?
Small Hildebrand 12y
Hildebrand8976Member avatar small Tmender 12y
Guild News

Kara bites the Dust

Grats To Everyone, Lets keep it going!
Small Dielmarcy 12y
Dielmarcy101341Member avatar small Anabella 12y
Guild News

Raid Week Beginning Sept 4th

Goal of the week. Lord Karathress dies! On Sun MT was taken down to 25%ish with a low ae raid makeup. So lets focus on clearing Lurker and MT early and spending as much time as we can on Karathress. http://www.bosskillers.com/cgi-bin/bbguild/index...
Small Fender 12y
Fender101085Small Mangarr 12y
Guild News

mother's day

Just curious. how many of us are planning to raid on Mother's day? Some of us have outof town obligations but some don't. This weekend people have barely been on. Just wondering wether to plan on raid or take naps on the couch all day.:)
Small Dielmarcy 12y
Dielmarcy111194Member avatar small Artence 12y
Guild News

Gruul Down

Here we are dancing and celebrating Gruul down for the First time. lootsLinkLinkLinkAfter dancing and celebrating went to had fun in Mag's lair playing with the trash. After a while we were tired and called it a night. Awesome night. Great Job guys!
Small Dielmarcy 12y
Dielmarcy2516Small Kurby 12y
Guild News

The High King gets Mauled!

Woot! Only took one night with a full raid to do it. Thanks to everyone that showed up on time and ready to make this happen. Gruul next!
Small Hildebrand 12y
Hildebrand2689Small Gnod 12y
Guild News

2 Nights, 2 New Bosses Bite It!

Netherspite down, then Prince the following night. Way to go guys, we really kicked it up this week! Nightbane and Illhoof stand in the way!
Small Aeldwen 12y
Aeldwen2515Small Gnod 12y
Guild News

Netherspite Down!

Congrats to everyone one the raid last night. That fight required a lot of cooperation and individual effort and we pulled it off the first night we tried it. Here's a crappy picture until Kurby uploads better ones.Link
Small Gnod 12y
Gnod1364Small Gnod 12y
Guild News

Thursday Night KZ

Be there at 6:30 with wearing your Ruby Slippers!
Small Tumble 12y
Tumble2480Member avatar small Torchbs 12y
Page 1