Notify Message
Manakeep 728x90
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion (Alliance)

WotLK and You: Classes and Trades

I keep forgetting to post this and I've seen people talking about it in guild. To consolidate in one place I thought it might make things easier if we put it on the boards in a standardized format. 1.) What is your main character now and what c...
Member avatar small Mynar 10y
Mynar13169Member avatar small Tiggen 10y

Departure

Though I have only been in the guild for a very short period of time, I've grown to truely appreciate some of the members and what they bring to the raids each and every night. While on the other hand I've also grown to hate a few members, and how...
Member avatar small Meghas 10y
Meghas160Member avatar small Meghas 10y

See you around.

I will be leaving Macto Madidus and moving to Edge. I'm not leaving because of any issues with any of the Macto members, I have really enjoyed playing with all of you. I' am leaving Macto because I don't think Macto will be get into the Sunwell m...
Member avatar small Sarsha 10y
Sarsha166Member avatar small Sarsha 10y

My apolagies...

I feel like I owe everybody a big apolagy for not posting my unplanned and untime absence. I really did not know nor intend for it to happen, but it did. I got very busy in real life. As many of you know, I'm getting heavier with the gal I've b...
Member avatar small Shadowleaves 10y
Shadowleaves7112Member avatar small Tmender 10y

Guild Bank Inventory

Posted so people can claim or make an offer onpattens recipes etc... I'll be looking up the values and selling the excess on the AH.Patterns are Free (for the first one or two) to Raiders. FAF and Alts will be asked to pay for patterns at a heav...
Small Tumble 11y
Tumble7166Small Galathil 10y

Diel's New Pc

some people have been helping me put this all together and making sure I don't forget anything. Thanks guys for putting up with me picking your brain. Yes, Skibbies I went with intel instead of AMD. I know you are disappointed, but i think I am go...
Small Dielmarcy 11y
Dielmarcy545Member avatar small Tmender 11y

Sonata of El Lufniap

I have thought this through and threw,But i can never locate the new.There is nothing left to do,except collect my coup. (Not coupe idiots)This may be quick for some,Others extremely gruesome.But i shall attempt to make this quick,First lets start...
Member avatar small Lufniap 11y
Lufniap15329Small Tumble 11y

Purple Patterns

We've got a bunch... I would like people who can and will actually use the item to speak up here. We'll treat the requests just like regular loot, ie we'll have a loot council discussion around any pattern that has more bidders then patterns.The r...
Small Tumble 11y
Tumble373Member avatar small Dorfius 11y

Gotta love it

The damage enchant to bracers requires 6 prismatic shards, 6 primal fire and 6 primal water.The healing enchant to bracers requires 4 primal life and 4 greater eternal essences.The damage enchant gives +15dmg while the the healing enchant gives +3...
Small Lacerate 11y
Lacerate661Small Hildebrand 11y

Guild Bank

Hi Everyone,With the indications being that patch 2.3 is coming shortly, I was curious on how the guild is going to handle the guild bank feature? On a side note, I need to create a new guild for my bank alt so I can use all of the nice space that...
Small Mangarr 11y
Mangarr1077Small Muldred 11y

playing horde

just trying something new. I rolled a blood elf horde on illadan if anyone wants to find me.Name is Emina (a lock)I am just having fun with another part of the game:)
Small Dielmarcy 11y
Dielmarcy551Small Hildebrand 11y

Mage Stuff (Okay locks too)

I thought I'd start a thread for us Mages to share tips, tricks, etc. Hopefully this will generate some dialoge and some disagreement. I learn by watching other mages I play withThere are two real points that I have learned. ----- GET QUARTZ...
Small Gnod 12y
Gnod14218Small Kurby 11y

you know i have to do the myspace thing

So yeah if any of you are on myspace hit me up some time screen name is www.myspace.com/cvsmith122 I will never stop on my never ending quest to add more freinds :P
Member avatar small Anabella 11y
Anabella481Small Fender 11y

Guild Fourms

The guild forums are somewhat important for knowing when people are going to be late, absent, or planning of raids.So on that note..... Asherixie *must verify account BaconOnline: 29 days ago MarbocOnline: about 1 month ago Sakuraharuno *mus...
Member avatar small Torchbs 11y
Torchbs124Member avatar small Torchbs 11y

My new Spec

Comments welcome, its been a long time since I have tanked anything worth tanking. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?050000000000000000000000550003000000000000000055511230320100531051
Member avatar small Torchbs 12y
Torchbs26189Small Hildebrand 12y

2h fury... Not bad at all.

I recently got the Burning Crusader (2h axe) and was previously 41/17/3 with sword spec. I figured that since I was going to have to respec anyway I might as well try something that wouldn't force me to respec everytime I received a new weapon ty...
Small Confide 12y
Confide111Small Confide 12y

Gems / Socket Policy

update - We're at 350 now... raising it further is just going to happen as we get the rare gem drops (I get 1 or 2 per stack of Adamantite Ore) ... Be on the look out for recipes that suit your class... hopefully we can farm some otherwise there ...
Small Tumble 12y
Tumble335Small Kurby 12y
Page 1