Notify Message
Manakeep 728x90
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News (Alliance)

[Pinned] Recruiting, Healers, and You!

Call it burnout, real life issues, whatever you want. The situation is that we're almost always short or scrounging for healers at raid time.I've heard many a grumble about 23040 Holy Priests... and as best I can tell that happened because we kep...
Small Tumble 11y
Tumble290Small Hildebrand 11y
Guild News (Alliance)

Teh Dorf

A bit of an explanation why I've left the guild:It's nothing personal, however I've really never felt like I fit in well here. I've made a few new friends and always enjoyed raiding with old ones, however I can't say I feel as if this is where I ...
Member avatar small Dorfius 11y
Dorfius8114Member avatar small Torchbs 11y
Guild News (Alliance)

I have F'in had it

For the past few weeks attendance have down slided as people get use to thier new schedule with going back to school or having other priorities. Only a few people even post thier absences and either your being lazy or what not, I am tired of you ...
Small Dielmarcy 12y
Dielmarcy8172Member avatar small Amadora 12y
Guild News (Alliance)

Tumb AFK

dear guildmates - Just an FYI... I'll be absent for a bit. About a month ago I noticed numbness in my feet...I'min decent shape and i'm 36 so i just figured it was nothing. This didn't go away.. So I saw a doctor. He ordered some tests which I h...
Small Tumble 12y
Tumble28520Member avatar small Anabella 12y
1 2 3
Guild News (Alliance)

Important --- A word from our sponsor

Of Late I have had some pretty frustrating conversations with some of you. Torch, Igba, and I started Macto a few months before the BC to put back together a core of players that had grown up raiding together in various guilds before but most con...
Small Tumble 12y
Tumble45636Member avatar small Raptorwar 12y
Page 1